Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A quick one (while he's away)

Ten candy corns if you got the reference!

The Mister was away most of the day, so after finishing my bling, I got bored. And since I was still in arachno- bracelet mode, I made a quick and easy little piece for my bff Abigail (who will be 10 years old this weekend- I still remember her starting school!) to get into the creepy- crawly spirit.

This won't need much of an explanation.


Bracelet blank, felt, spiders, invisible thread.

Sew spiders to felt, glue felt to blank.



Glue a little black lace around the edges and take crappy mobile phone pictures glamour shots on mantelpiece.



Look forward to sharing a common bracelet theme with your bff during the weeks leading up to Hallowe'en!

More glitz tomorrow (I hope to all the spirits of Samhain the rain will stop at some point, I desperately need to spray paint an item!!), see you then!






4 comments:

  1. Ooh, so cute - I love the black lace tips! And I love black with that coral-y pink color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, very, very nice! I must show this to the daughter...I have a feeling they'll be populating my house in an abundance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fabulous! The black lace really makes it for me!

    ReplyDelete